Bored with the usual designs? Try this 2-storey apartment for size, with the big main bed on the upper floor and a study/2nd bed or extra living space on the lower level. A smart decor and in a magic location just 450m from Holman Street ferry.
– A perfect home for those who want a unique loft apartment
– City skyline views with a northerly aspect
– High rental returns available or move in yourself
– Check out the floorplan – the huge loft has space to spread out plus its own balcony
– The apartment is to be sold fully furnished
– Secure carpark on title
– Reverse-cycle airconditioner
“Rivercity Gardens” was completed in 1995 and its 38 apartments offer a low-maintenance lifestyle or well-located investment. So central to the CBD yet remarkably quiet and part of the riverside village life that’s made Kangaroo Point a sought-after destination. Local drawcards include Captain Burke Park, Brisbane Jazz Club and a thriving cafe culture.
– Well-maintained and beautifully presented the building includes a residents’ lounge, meeting room and well-equipped gym
– The building (and street) were not effected in January 2011’s floods
– Drop into your local the Storey Bridge Hotel for Sunday breakfast or to feast on one of their signature steaks!
– Dozens of ferries connect you to the CBD (every 10 minutes on weekdays)
If you’re wanting an apartment with a design that’s fresh and unique we’d recommend your inspection. Priced for an immediate sale!
Property Code: 1375