Character 2 bed Cottage with Air-Con and Gas Cooking!
This 2 bedroom character Ashgrovian home has been lovingly maintained and boasts VJ walls, hardwood floors, soaring ceilings, modern kitchen and bathroom and is light filled, bright and airy!
Situated just 5km’s from Brisbane CBD and within a three minute walk to public transport direct to the CBD, local supermarkets and specialty stores just 1 street away in Ashgrove Central shopping center, restaurants and bars.
Ideal for the working professional, couple or small family to get away from the hustle and bustle while remaining close to the city.
– King sized main bedroom
– King size 2nd bedroom
– Sunroom converted to walk-in-robe adjoining both bedrooms
– Separate Lounge with builtin cabinetry
– Dining room connects lounge and kitchen
– Well-appointed kitchen with ample storage
– Gas cooking
– Bathroom with bath and separate toilet
– Air conditioned
– Character polished timber floors throughout
– Working potbelly fireplace
– Laundry under house with laundry chute from bathroom
– Paved entertaining area in back yard
– Enclosed and secure front balcony
– Fully fenced, flat, easy to maintain yard
– Pets considered on application and subject to owner approval
Located in central Ashgrove, only 5 km from the City centre in a friendly and much sought-after neighborhood, this charming cottage is well serviced with transport options including regular City bound buses, located in the Oakleigh State School and Kelvin Grove State College.
Come along and fall in love with its history, charm and functionality. A home to live in and love in – perfect for young families or sophisticated couples looking to set down roots within close proximity to the city.
UTILITIES: Utilities are the tenantâs responsibility direct with the supplier and are not included.
– This property is individually metered for water and water efficient – 100% Water usage costs are the tenants responsibility
– Electricity is the tenant’s responsibility direct with the supplier
– Gas is the tenant’s responsibility direct with the supplier
– Phone & Internet is the tenant’s responsibility direct with the supplier
To register your interest please click on the Book Inspection button or the Email Agent link and you will be contacted about future inspections. For more info visit www.beesnees.com.au. A copy of the Tenancy Agreement is available on request.
Property Code: 3473