Widmarks The Spot!
This picture-perfect home is fantastic for families, couples and entertainers. With its modern and well-designed kitchen and living areas and large rear deck, overlooking the fully fenced backyard, what more could you ask for?
– 3 spacious bedrooms
– 1 bathroom with shower and bath separate
– 2 secure lock up garage spaces
– Large and resourceful storage rooms
– Polished wooden flooring and carpet in bedrooms
– Fans in ALL bedrooms and split-system air-conditioning in living areas and main bedroom
– Servery access from kitchen to the open covered rear deck
Set in the heart of the popular Stafford Heights location, being close to schools, public transport, parks and trendy eateries. Not to mention it is only 10Kms to the CBD.
– Stafford Heights State School â 340m
– Everton Park State School â 1.13km
– 10 Bus Stops all within 550m to 900m
– Rode Road Dog Park 1.7km
– Sedgemoor Place â 550m
– Keong Park â 1.6km
– Indian Restaurant â 1.1km
– Pizza Napoli -1.4km
All excellent reasons to book an inspection!
UTILITIES: Utilities are the tenants responsibility direct with the supplier and are not included.
– This property is individually metered for water – Water usage costs are the tenants responsibility
– Electricity is the tenants responsibility direct with the supplier
– Gas is the tenants responsibility direct with the supplier
– Phone & Internet is the tenants responsibility direct with the supplier
To register your interest please click on the Book Inspection button or the Email Agent link and you will be contacted about future inspections. For more info visit www.beesnees.com.au. A copy of the Tenancy Agreement is available on request.
Property Code: 3814