Spacious Town home tucked away in boutique...
Enter, an airy lobby with high ceilings and a tall window, offering great lighting and a grand welcome to your home. A fresh, modern and spacious 2-storey residence positioned in a sensational location; offering a large entertainers courtyard for you and your pets, a great en-suited master bedroom with balcony and best of all a beautiful view of Moore Park at your feet.
– Master bedroom with ensuite, built-in robes and balcony!
– Additional two spacious bedrooms, with built-ins and well serviced by upstairs bathroom
– Spacious and modern kitchen for the budding chef with stainless steel appliances and dishwasher
– Large combined lounge and dining leading out onto the courtyard
– Entertainers courtyard- perfect for those summer Queensland bbqs and letting your small pets run riot in
– Air conditioning living areas
– Ample storage including space under the staircase
– Well designed laundry and powder room
– Secure double lock-up garage
Feel safe, secure and exclusive, tucked away in quite little enclave with Newcomen Street perched in the hills bordering Taringa and fantastic access to Moggill Road and the Western Freeway. The coveted suburb of Indooroopilly is only 7kms from the CBD, in convenient proximity to Indooroopilly Shopping Centre, cafes, restaurants, great public transport options allowing easy access into the CBD.
– Moore Park at your door step, a 10 hectare (25 acre) reserve with wide open spaces and playing fields: enjoy morning walks to the beautiful sounds of the Aussie Whip bird
– Easy access to the University of Queensland, Western Suburbs and CBD with
transport links just a 200m walk away to Bus stops on Taringa Parade
– Indooroopilly Shopping Town conveniently close to home
– Great Bush walking tracks just up the road at the base of Mount Coot-tha
A beautiful home at this price is a rare occurrence, to avoid disappointment be first in and call Hardeep Singh at Bees Nees City Realty or Rob Honeycombe to organise an inspection.
Property Code: 1190