SOLD BY ROB HONEYCOMBE........A quality...
SOLD BY ROB HONEYCOMBE
Maybe it’s the urban architecture. It could be the selection of European appliances or fittings. The sub-tropical atrium gardens definitely add to the appeal. Either way, when you visit this spacious apartment you’ll really get a sense that it’s a class above.
– Just 3 years old and beautifully maintained
– A surprisingly well-equipped kitchen with Bosch gas cooktop
– Ducted airconditioning throughout the apartment
– Gated security entry allows cross ventilation
– Living areas flow through slide-away glass doors to the very large balcony
The “Eden” building in the stunning SW1 development is home to just 35 apartments, so you’ll enjoy a sense of privacy that’s so rare in such a central location.
– Wide open lawns and subtropical gardens
– Right behind Era Cafe and Bistro and French Twist – two very tempting neighbours!
– Proactive building managers that keep the presentation high
– No pools or gyms so your body corp fees are very affordable
– Performing Arts, GOMA and the boutiques of South Bank are all at your doorstep
– Less than 1km from the heart of the CBD
The sellers have priced the apartment for an immediate sale and we welcome your inspection. Please note photos are of another apartment in the building of the same design and finish. Actual views and outlook are higher/better than shown here.
Please call Rob Honeycombe on 0423 332 022
For more information on the local property market see our blog www.SouthBankBuzz.com
**Last Updated 11.7.12
Property Code: 718