Qlder renovation opportunity: Deceased Estate
A big, old Queenslander in an exclusive neighbourhood and on 810m2 of sought-after real estate. Elevated riverside precinct, with an inviting green belt behind the property, it’s for those who crave big opportunities. Opportunities to renovate and restore, to raise, maybe to do something more with the 2 lots of land.
– on two levels with plenty of charm: tongue and groove walls, French Doors, brick and marble fireplace and timber floors
– downstairs includes large open rumpus (with ceiling height approx 2.35m), kitchen and extra toilet, all with separate entry and rear deck
– the rear, easterly aspect is onto a rare inner-Brisbane green belt – wander into the yard and you’d be forgiven for thinking you were miles and miles from the city!
– townplanner’s report available with info on the draft BCC City Plan changes: further opportunities may be on offer
This is an exclusive neighbourhood that recently recorded a $1.9m home sale. It’s a no-through street with some opportunity for views across to Qld Uni.
– 300m from the bus route on Gladstone Rd and an easy commute: 8 minutes to UQ or 10mins to the CBD
– part of the Brisbane State High School catchment
– just 1100m from South Bank – Brisbane’s entertainment playground with theatres, cafe, galleries and a vibrant restaurant precinct
To be sold in finalisation of a deceased estate, it must be sold! Enquire for a detailed info pack.
Rob Honeycombe 0423 332022
Property Code: 456