A Great Catch on Fish Lane!
With a great floorplan and plenty of light and fresh air, this is truly a great find. Fish Lane Apartments on the iconic and award-winning Fish Lane is a premium address in Brisbanes newest foodie precinct. This apartment is in a corner position with a southerly aspect, some city views from the balcony and large, quality glass sliders.
Designed with versatility in mind with the bedrooms separated by the living area and each with it’s own bathroom or ensuite this property would be perfect for professionals wanting to share, couples, students or a small family.
– 2 Bedrooms with built ins and ceiling fans and reverse cycle air conditioning
– Both bedrooms with direct access to a bathroom
– One bathroom is dual access from living and a bedroom, the other is an ensuite
– Air conditioned throughout
– Extra height ceiling on the covered balcony accessed from the living room and a bedroom
– Premium stone kitchen with sleek and clean design
– Quality European appliances and dishwasher
– High quality apartment with privacy and comfort
– Stylish and very modern features
– Dimmer switch lighting
– Hide away internal laundry and linen cupboard
– Built and completed in 2014
– Currently rented at $520 per week until the 27th of April 2020
Fish Lane Apartments is epitomised by its off-form concrete, timber, brick and glass. The building’s 48 apartments are rightly considered some of South Brisbane’s finest.
– 3 resident Sky Lounges (floors: 4 – with electric BBQ plate, 6 and 8) provide ideal entertainment spaces with great views
– An easy mid-point to the entertainment options of West End, South Bank and the CBD – all within a 10 minute walk
– Restaurants, cafes, eateries and bars within a one block stroll, while the Pig n Whistle bar and restaurant and a quality IGA market are right across the street.
– The CityGlider buses are only a quick step from the downstairs foyer
– Part of the Brisbane State High School and West End State School catchments and just a few minutes walk to QUT Gardens Point, Griffith University South Bank and the Qld Conservatorium of Music
Want to check out a virtual reality tour of this apartment? Enquire for the direct link!
Inspections are by appointment only and scheduled times are subject to change, so please Register your interest by clicking on the Book Inspection button, or the Email Agent link to secure your private inspection at your preferred time.
Property Code: 3914