The perfect city crashpad!
Right opposite Brisbane CBD, this 1 bed apartment is part of Brisbane’s cultural hub with art galleries, theatres, museums and library at your doorstep. This freshly presented apartment has a large dedicated courtyard, a fresh new kitchen and you can move in immediately!
– 80m2 floorplan includes large courtyard with direct street access
– new kitchen and engineered flooring throughout
– good size bedroom, newly carpeted
– fully airconditioned
– 1 car space
The location of this apartment is a standout and the building offers unique amenities with very reasonable body corp fees:
– right next door to The Gallery of Modern Art (GOMA) and the state library
– stroll across the Kurilpa Bridge and you’re in the CBD
– South Bank and West End both an easy 10 minute walk
– restaurant and bar on the ground floor!
– tropical swimming pool
Available for your immediate inspection this apartment must be sold!
Property Code: 341