A Charming Princess!
A charming home in a central location, rich in character and tucked away in quiet Princess Street. Enjoy the northerly aspect and cool evening breezes from your front deck with an additional spacious back deck overlooking a large, fully-fenced yard.
– A spacious private rear deck, perfect for enjoying you leisure time and for entertaining
– Secure front deck; a great space for sitting and enjoying that beautiful north facing aspect and cool breeze
– Large leafy, green back yard with plenty of running space for the kids!
– Renovated bathroom, shower and toilet separate
– Polished timber floors in main living areas and VJ walls
– Beautiful High Ceilings
– Ample under house storage and dedicated laundry space
– Gas stove in the kitchen for the budding chef
– Beautifully adorned Fireplace
– Private and secure as the home is on a fully fenced 405m2 block
Future renovations could make this the Queen of Princess Street, but for now itâs a very comfortable and character-filled home. Bask in all that Kangaroo Point has to offer.
– 10 minute walk to the Gabba
– 15 minute walk to Kangaroo Point Cliffs
– 4 minute walk to Raymond Park
– located off Main Street
– great bus links from Main St and Woolloongabba Station
– East Brisbane State school catchment area
Take advantage of the recreational areas of Kangaroo Point and enjoy the popular “Gabba”, walkways, and bikeways; with easy access to the City, South Bank precinct, QUT and Mater hospital, you have Brisbane at your feet.
Offers are welcome prior or this home will be sold at auction Saturday the 12th April. Call Hardeep Singh on 0431 608 422 or Rob Honeycombe on 0423 332 022 today.
Property Code: 207