Architectural style with a leafy courtyard!
Overlooking sub-tropical gardens with a unique architectural design, this is not your average inner-city home! At 75m2 this is a large apartment, but there’s also the added space of a 20m2 courtyard, filled with shady plants and your own street-front access. A breath of fresh air!
– Just 6 years old and part of a high quality boutique building
– With expressed concrete and raw materials the ‘out of the box’ design is refreshing
– Louvres, gated entry and hopper windows for excellent cross-ventilation
– Ducted airconditioning to living and bedroom and quality Bosch appliances
– Impeccably maintained with tiled living areas
– Pets on approval of the body corp
– Fully furnished and rented to corporate tenants at $550/week to November 2014
The “SW1” precinct includes just a handful of high-end apartments, commercial offices and a popular retail pulse-point with cafes and fresh food. Call this home and be a part of the action!
– Inner city living but with some privacy and quiet: walk to the Queen Street Mall in just 10 minutes
– Era Bistro and the IGA market are right next door – convenient but a little bit tempting!
– Stroll over to QPAC to catch a show and enjoy the cafes, galleries and entertainment of a South Bank address
– A low maintenance building that’s beautifully presented, with open grassed areas and calming green spaces
Rarely offered to the market SW1 apartments are not what you’ve come to expect from inner-city living, with a style and setting that’s set a high benchmark for the South Bank precinct!
Property Code: 1270