Useful Facts Without Opinions: Days on market and other KPI’s
There’s plenty of hype going on but if you’re trying to get a handle on the true state of Brisbane’s real estate market here’s some numbers from our ‘dashboard’ that might help.
• Brisbane has 20,946 properties for sale, down 14.8% on the same time last year according to RP Data
• It’s taking an average 66 days to sell a Brisbane apartment at the moment (68 for houses).
• The Bees Nees sales team (with an inner-Brisbane focus) is averaging 34 days on the market for each property sold this financial year. This compares with 46 days for us during the 2012-2013 financial year.
• In 75% of our sales we’ve received written offers from more than one buyer. Last financial year we achieved this result for 52% of our seller clients.
• In the September quarter we averaged a sale price just 2% lower than the asking price.