12 lessons from life!
1. If you must choose between two evils, pick the one you’ve never tried before.
2. Bills travel through the mail at twice the speed of cheques.
3. If you look like your passport picture you probably need the trip.
4. It’s easier to get forgiveness than permission.
5. A conscience is what hurts when all of your other parts feel so good.
6. Opportunities always look bigger going than coming.
7. Never take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.
8. It’s not the jeans that make your bum look fat.
9. The one thing that unites all humans is we ALL believe we’re above-average drivers
10. Never lick a steak knife. |
11. A person who’s nice to you but rude to the waiter is not a nice person.
12. Never be afraid to try something new. An amateur built the Ark. A large group of professionals built the Titanic.